Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the girls at "The Broke and the Bookish".
Today, we are going to see the top 10 book covers that I wish I could redesign..
All these books are books that I LOVED reading, but think if the covers are better, it would be good..
1. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
2. Bossypants by Tina Fey
3. The Mediator series by Meg Cabot
4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
5. The Giver by Lois Lowry
6. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
7. Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud
8. How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper
9. The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #2) by Molly Harper
10. How To Run With A Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3)
Just one more........
Anne of Green Gables Collection
(for crying out loud, Anne is a plucky red-headed farm girl - does that match anywhere with the picture???)
Now, it's your turn... Share your top 10 list and I will come see you there..
Or just comment about your bad covers. I would love to see them. :)