Wednesday 8 February 2012

WWW Wednesdays #2

WWW Wednesdays is a Wednesday meme, hosted by Should be Reading.
 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My Answers:

What are you currently reading?




I am currently reading 'Promising Light', the first in The Protectors series, by Emily Ann Ward.  I am also reading 'Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs' by Molly Harper.  I have already given a lot of information about Promising Light in my other memes this week.  So, let's go to the first book of the Jane Jameson series - Nice Girls don't have Fangs.  I love all of Molly Harper's works.  This book is as hilarious as a Molly Harper book can be.  Great fun time read!  Simple storyline, no emotions running high..light and easy! :)

What did you recently finish reading?

I finished reading "The Goddess Test" by Aimee Carter last week.  It was good and I really will read the second book in the series by this month.  (Already got the book from Harlequin publishers for review. :)  Thanks a lot, Harlequin!)

What do you think you’ll read next?

I recently received a book from the giveaway from Ritesh Kala's book reviews.  I think I will read it.  The book, I won, is Water (Akasha #1) by Terra Harmony.  I love the cover of this book and my friend, Ritesh, told the book is awesome.  So, I am just going to trust him on this and go with it. :)




So, what are your literary schedules? 

8 comments:

  1. I just added Promising Light to my TBR pile! (It is literally a massive pile, lol!) I hadn't heard of it before coming to your blog so I am super excited :D

    By the way, I love the little twitter bird! That amused me for way too long, lol.

    Now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my book - I hope you enjoy it! My next read is The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin - a witch/vampire dark fantasy. Free on Amazon for the next two days!!! I'm all about the free...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got some great books there, happy reading!

    Jessica from Booked Up!
    http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Water too - must add it to my TBR list!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following - I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water sounds interesting, and I like the cover too. Hope you like it.

    Here's my WWW for the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vidya,

    Promising Light and Water have beautiful covers. I love covers! I check both of them at goodreads and sound really interesting.

    my WWW Wednesday is at http://jessysbookends.blogspot.com/2012/02/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...