Wednesday 22 February 2012

WWW Wednesdays #4

WWW Wednesdays is a Wednesday meme, hosted by Should be Reading.
 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My Answers:

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading "Easter's Lily" by Judy Serrano. This book started a bit boring, but now, it moves good.  I am not sure what this book is about yet, except I think its the journey of a girl named Lilly.

What did you recently finish reading?

Everneath by Brodi Ashton.  Good, but not amazing.  See my review here.  Many of you would have known about its cover.  Beautiful, isn't it? :)

What do you think you’ll read next?

Always the toughest question.  It will be Pretty Flamingo or Zombie Love: The Outbreak.


What do you think about my literary plans? :) And what is yours?

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, returning the visit on yours. Also following your blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Everneath wasn't that great...I have it on Mt TBR...somewhere...

    Here is my WWW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...