We all have some things we would never ever do.
I have some too..
1. I will never do a house chore that is not extremely urgent when I have my favorite book waiting for me.
2. I will never be satisfied with my collection of clothes.
3. I will never live without an electronic gadget (Kindle, tablet, PC, laptop, smartphone) near me.
4. I have a full time job and my working time is 9 hours. I know after many experimentations that I will never work the full 9 hours productively. (Please someone say I am not alone in this..this is normal, right?)
5. I will never get rid of the habit of checking my mails every time I see my mobile on the table. I am not even that busy person, who gets important mails all the time. But, still I think some habits are hard to give up.
6. I will never ride the bus that is over-crowded again. Once I have to do this every single day, but now? NO, A BIG NO! Don't think I am exaggerating. You must see our buses (see picture below), if you have to know what I am speaking about.
7. I will never stop re-reading Harry Potter. It's been so many years, and I still always feel the need to go back to that one series again and again, just after a few months of finishing them...again.
8. I will never stop talking, even when I know I should. Like when my husband is extremely angry or my boss is being an idiot!
9. I will never travel anywhere without a book (or a Kindle). I will deeply regret it, if I forget this..happened only once or twice in my life.
10; I will never love another person in the world, the same way I love my husband. (Awwww! I know! :))
So, that's it! What are yours? Tell me the things you will never do.....