Friday 14 September 2012

Feature & Follow #24: Not-worth-hyped-book

RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Question:

What hyped up book do you think was not worth all the talk?

Answer:

Okay, recently, I read Pushing the limits by Katie McGarry.  Here is my review.  I requested this book to Harlequin, only because of all the hype it got.  Yeah, I know many who love this one.  But, I didn't enjoy it, as much as my friends did.  If you see my review, you would maybe get the reason.

PUSHING THE LIMITS


So, what is your answer?

Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Just saying hi! New blogger doing this meme for the first time. Congrats on being featured!

    Visit me & my sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vidya!! *waves*
    I would say Divergent. While my daughter absolutely LOVED it, it didn't do as much for me. Ah well, such is life lol

    GFC follower here, hope you will stop by and visit my
    crummy blog sometime ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW! Pushing The Limits, for me, was amazing! But I totally respect your opnion. :D Haha! In fact, I'd say good choice. :)

    Here's my F&FF post.

    New follower here!

    -Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I've never heard of this one.
    New to FF and to your blog.
    Thanks
    I.M.
    http://adventitiousreading.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...