Monday 11 November 2013

2014 REVIEW PILE READING CHALLENGE

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge is being hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads!  Sign up here, if you are interested!


So, yes, the challenges for the next year are started.  In 2013, I didn't enter any challenges because I just want to read at my leisure, what with my marriage and other changes in my life.

But, now, I am able to organize things properly between family and books, I am going to enter a lot of challenges (that I know I will be able to keep up).

And people who know me already know that whenever more review copies arrive, I feel that guilt inside me. I know I am trying my maximum to read the books, but still there is always more (not complaining about the books, but the time).  So, when I saw this challenge, I am sure this will more motivating.  So, here it is...

CHALLENGE:  I am going to try for "Master" challenge, where I read 21-30 books from my review copies.  But, am sure, I will read more than this.. :)

So, what are you aiming for?  How many books could you read in a year - challenge or no-challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...