Tuesday 10 September 2013

You are so special and I love you all!!!

This week is Suicide Prevention Week!


Friends, I think all our lives have some bad things happening.  I seriously think people who survive all these crazy things daily and put on a happy smile on their face are winners.  I am not one of them.  I am a worrier and if you leave me for 10 minutes straight without any work and come to me, I will be thinking about some crazy stuff in my life and complain about it.  But, I know I have a family who loves me and I also know I deserve to live no matter what the circumstances.  This will keep me going..

I just want to share one thing to you all.

If you are in any kind of crisis, and think about suicide, please don't be afraid to speak with someone first, before you decide your next step.

And to those friends and family, if you know someone who is struggling with such a crisis, please call suicide hotline numbers, where so many people will be ready to help your loves ones.

No matter what problems you are dealing with, they want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.


And those social workers who work so much to save a life, THANK YOU!!! Thanks a lot!

Also, one more wonderful event is going on in "To Write Love on Her Arms" where you are asked to share about why you can't be replaced.

Here is mine:


Share yours; get to know that you are so special and unique, that you can't be replaced by anyone else.



Image courtesy:
www.nytimes.com
www.examiner.com
http://letmemoveyou.me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...