Tuesday 11 March 2014

Top Ten Favorite "Fairy Tale Retellings"

As always, Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by  the girls at "The Broke and the Bookish".


It's not a secret that I can't resist a book that is even loosely based on a fairy tale.  So, here is my Top 10 favorite fairy tale retellings.

1.  Cinder
2.  Cruel Beauty
3.  The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back
4.  A Bite's Tale
5.  Atone: A Fairytale


  

6.  My Fair Godmother
7.  My Epic Fairy Tale Fail
8.  The Fairy Tale Detectives
9.  Thorn
10.  Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy

 

 

Does any of the above interest you?  Or do you have different list?  Please share with me..I always love to read new retellings..

5 comments:

  1. The Lunar Chronicles series is my most favoritest series of all time. I love it so much. Cruel Beauty is on my TBR - it sounds really good, and I love the cover! Good topic for your list!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have a recommendation for you?! You must read While Beauty Slept!

    Here's my list: Favorite Foodie Narratives! Love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one I've read is Cinder. It's definitely one of my favorite retellings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you REALLY need to read Splintered. It's a retelling of Alice in Wonderland, sort of. The book design is gorgeous, and the story is a lot of fun. It's part of a trilogy, and the sequel, Unhinged, just came out.

    Feel free to check out my list at Books Are My Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear you liked Cinder. I just downloaded the first five chapters for free, but since I haven't heard anything about it at all, it's sitting on the back burner.

    New Bloglovin'/GFC follower. :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...