Friday 25 November 2011

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)


Oh my god! I don't know what BDSM is, when the book referred to it. I actually understood it now..entirely. This book is so damn hot, that I can't manage to read it in one sitting. I have to give myself a break with some children's book in the middle (after 70% is completed), and then come back to it. Its intensity is soooooo high.

Christian and Ana are the lead characters and I loved them both. The passion and love between them is overwhelming. Ana is so sweet, young and innocent, while Christian is dark (you know what I mean), handsome and sexy. The charge between them...*sighs*..you should read the book to feel it. The e-mail exchanges between Christian and Ana is great..especially the subject line is awesome..I get excited when those e-mail exchanges occur.

Its sad in the end, but its an excellent cliffhanger, which made me start with the next book immediately.

I was, kind of, praying that it will work out between them. :-)

Recommended only for adults.

2 comments:

  1. Although at first I gave this book 5 stars, after reading the second installment of this series, thought I liked it better than the first..thus, leading to 4 stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to have to give this one a read! Sounds steamy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...