Monday 28 November 2011

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)



Really!!! Richelle Mead knows how to make a person get glued to her book towards the end. I will rate her the top author in "Authors who gave best endings to their books". Even though I didn't like her Bloodlines much, still her ending made me want to come again for her next book in that series. This first book in this series, Georgina Kincaid, is Succubus Blues, and its even better.

Although I can predict some of the twists in the book, the remaining part really made me catch my breath. Seth, a famous writer in the book, is soooo cute in his way..can't wait to learn more about him in the next books of the series. And Georgina is a succubus - a creature from hell, who seduces men to retain her immortality by taking their life force out of them. I know, I know..I thought this particular thing is crazy at first. But as the story proceeded, it didn't matter much. There is no big lecture of good and evil / heaven and hell..for that - I am thankful.

Many of the characters are adorable and endearing. Carter is my fav..come on, you can't help liking an angel.

Guessing or knowing what comes next, doesn't stop me from enjoying this book.

Recommend it for fans of Richelle Mead. Others, who can digest this succubus/fantasy thing, its a good book..give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...