Tuesday 6 March 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #6


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop conducted by Pen to Paper, where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

The book on my wishlist is "Tempest Rising" (Tempest #1) by Tracy Deebs.



BOOK DESCRIPTION

Tempest Maguire wants nothing more than to surf the killer waves near her California home; continue her steady relationship with her boyfriend, Mark; and take care of her brothers and surfer dad. But Tempest is half mermaid, and as her seventeenth birthday approaches, she will have to decide whether to remain on land or give herself to the ocean like her mother. The pull of the water becomes as insistent as her attraction to Kai, a gorgeous surfer whose uncanny abilities hint at an otherworldly identity as well. And when Tempest does finally give in to the water's temptation and enters a fantastical underwater world, she finds that a larger destiny awaits her-and that the entire ocean's future hangs in the balance.

MY THOUGHTS

I always liked mermaid novels/movies, fairy tales and anything that's cool involving fantasy.  And they say in the description that the protagonist is half-mermaid.  It seems an interesting plot and I will buy sometime in future.  And I love this cover and recently I started buying books with awesome covers! :)

What's on your wishlist?

Enter the giveaway to win a ZOMBIE novel!

1 comment:

  1. I have this in my TBR list too :D I never read a book about mermaid before, well maybe soon i'll read 'Forgive My Fins', so I totally curious about this. The story looks interesting and the cover is also very pretty! I have to admit pretty cover always attract me first,mostly!
    Great pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...