Some of these you may be able to find if you dig hard enough into my own blog, but most of these are things I rarely talk about so I thought I’d share them with you.
- I’m an avid tennis player. I’d love to say I’m an avid tennis fan as well, but I can’t say it and be remotely honest about it. I love to play the game but I never watch it or follow any of the players.
- I can be the world’s worst hockey fan when it comes to watching my boys play. Obnoxious could be my name at some of the games I’ve watched. I’ve been told repeatedly that I need to stay calm and carry on or my friends will leave me to sit elsewhere. My husband never sits near me because of the obnoxious factor I can bring to the game.
- I love to drive around in the summer with the windows rolled down and the music cranked up. The feeling of the warm wind rushing through the windows and the sound of the music is a balm to my entire being.
- I hate mushrooms. All of them. They’re slimy and taste like dirt.
- When I was 10 I couldn’t wait to grow up and a have kids of my own. When I turned 16 I never wanted to have kids. I now have three who are my entire world. I guess I knew more what I wanted when I was 10 than I did when I was 16.
- When I was in high school, I wanted to be an Ambassador to a small kingdom and have the handsome prince fall madly in love with me, sweep me off my feet and make me his princess. In other words, I love fairy tales.
- I am a true Scorpio through and through. I will be your most loyal friend when my trust is gained but do one thing to piss me off and you’re out…forever. I don’t forgive easily, but I’ll give you my heart and soul when you earn it. I’m stubborn and independent. I don’t like being told what to do or how to do it. I am incredibly intuitive about others, but I can keep many secrets about myself.
- I’m afraid of spiders and heights. Well, actually, I’m terrified of spiders and only moderately disturbed by heights. In other words I wouldn’t make a good candidate for Fear Factor.
- I can cry at the drop of a hat when it comes to thinking about my kids growing up and leaving home. My oldest son says I’m a pansy. I have to agree.
- At one time we had 10 pets in our house. We had an old, incontinent golden retriever, a bunny, three rats, a cat and a field mouse we rescued from our cat. Little did we know the rescued mouse would go on to deliver three babies. The mice were every mother’s worst nightmare. They constantly escaped and were thankfully set free. The rats were absolutely delightful. I bawled like a baby when we put the first one to sleep.
Now you know some things about me I’m not even sure my husband knows. So can we just keep them between you and me?
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Romantic Suspense
Rating – R (adult language / sexual scenes)