Wednesday 4 January 2012

Books Are Magic's Review Bulletin

Review Bulletin is a new feature from Books Are Magic, where I post about the books that I received for review this month, upcoming reviews, favorite book from last week/month and any other interesting news.  I hope you enjoy!

Happy New Year 2012!

BOOKS RECEIVED FOR REVIEW

This month, the collection of books, I received from review are from very different genres and I am glad for receiving every single book.  

1.  Damian's Oracle (The War of Gods #1)
2.  The Boy who flew with Eagles
3.  The Devil's Legacy
4.  Forget the Past (Fear of the Past #1)
5.  The Book Traveller
6.  Angel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy #1)
7.  The Obsidian Pebble
8.  The Rejection Letter
9.  Two Halves
10.  Halflings (Halflings #1)



 
BOOKS BORROWED/PURCHASED

I have quite a pretty collection myself, to read this month.

1.  Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2)
2.  The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey #2)
3.  Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #5)



WHAT AM I READING NOW?
I am currently reading 3 books:

1.  'New Girl' by Paige Harbison
2.  'The Devil's Legacy' by Tom Jackson
3.  'Dink and Daisy' from Joyce Mitchell



WHAT'S NEXT?

There will be guest posts, author interviews and giveaways this month.  A little update is that the first giveaway this month, will be from the author Tom Jackson (The Devil's Legacy).  Please keep visiting to know the details!

Thank you authors and publishers for the review copies!
Thanks for all the members and visitors who support my blog!

AND THAT'S ALL FROM ME!  HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD!
 
So, what are you reading?

7 comments:

  1. Great new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm visiting from WBC. Great blog! You're right! Books are magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more, Taylor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful covers! Love NEW GIRL and THE IRON DAUGHTER especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vidya,
    My goal is to read more books this year. Following you now thru the Global bloggers community. You can find me at www.facebook.com/momsguidetotravel or thru my RSS at www.momsguidetotravel.com.
    See you around.
    Tawanna
    Twitter: @worldtravelmom

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jenny Yeah, Jenny..I love those covers too. Beautiful!

    @CharB Best of luck on achieving your goal! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...