Sunday 1 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks to Ritesh from Ritesh Kala's Book Reviews for passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to my blog - Books Are Magic!  It really makes me so happy..thanks again!

Here's the rules:
  • Thank and link to the blogger who bestowed the award
  • Share seven random facts about yourself (see below)
  • Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers--and be sure to let them know

Well, seven random facts about me..

  1. I am a big lover of non-vegetarian foods.
  2. I love to collect small objects, which are different in its own ways.  Those objects may be so easy for others to get..but for me, if I feel them different, I just buy them, even though I don't use it.  Example: Magnetic compass.
  3. I love stuffed toys, chocolates (of course!) and electronic gadgets (so much!).
  4. I feel great, when I have a book in my hand.
  5. While walking in the road, I like to jump and touch tree leaves, when I think no-one else is around.
  6. From all the Hollywood movies I have seen so far, I love the characterization of Captain Jack Sparrow so much, that I always feel myself smiling, whenever I watch the posters or listen to that BGM.
  7. Although I have read every book in the Harry Potter series like about 20 times each, I still like to read those books, when I am sad or tired.  (Those where the books that I read and loved first..thanks to J K Rowling!)

Bloggers to whom, I wish to pass on this award:


Congratulations to all the bloggers, who received this award.  Looking forward to hear from you..

11 comments:

  1. Thanks loads! You really made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , i just made the post : http://thedaydreamer3.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Selina and Raluca.. You really have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome, Sandra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Vidya on your award. I'm visiting and following you from African Bloggers Community and want to let you know that we have moved to WORLD BLOGGERS COMMUNITY. I hope we can meet there and connect more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you for linking up to Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop and grabbing our button. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Vidya just stumbled onto your blog from bookblogs and now i am following you!

    http://readaholicme.blogspot.com/

    This is me here.. if you like it follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats from a new follower :)

    Kimberly @ Turningthepagesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Nekky Thank you..

    @readaholicme Thanks for visiting my blog and following. Please visit from time to time. P.S. Following you back! :)

    @Kimberly Thanks for following! You have an beautiful blog! I am following you too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Follower amazing blog thanks so much for sending me the link.

    Miz_Maliciouz (Lisa)@

    http://bookmarkbelles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...