Sunday 8 January 2012

Dirty Little Secret #2

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers to know more about other bloggers and readers, by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.



"Christmas is over. Santa has left the building. We now have 2012 to look forward to! What new release are you looking forward to in the new year?"


There are so many..but, I will narrow it down.

#1: Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3)


#2: Hallowed (Unearthly #2)


#3: Lucky In Love (Hucky Harbor #4)


#4: The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3)

***Cover not released yet***


I know you have a lot of books in your wishlist too.  Want to share?

2 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to finish The Help! I would like to read The Hunger Games series, too. Usually, I'm so busy that reading a book isn't something I do too much. But I really do love to read! BTW, I love your background..I have the same one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read "The Help". But, I am currently reading "Catching Fire (The Hunger Part #2)".. Its awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...